Contact Information and working hours
Telephone: (+9411) 2697042
Email messages that are sent to other email addresses of the Russian Embassy will not be attended to.
Working time: 09:00 – 13:00 (from Monday to Friday)
Submission of applications: 09:30 – 12:00 (from Monday to Thursday)
- Monday and Wednesday - notary and legalization, Russian citizenship, passports and registry.
- Tuesday and Thursday - visa issues.
- Friday - non-visiting day.
On Saturdays and Sundays, as well as on official holidays of the Russian Federation the Consular office is closed. Submissions of applications is unavailable on Sri Lankan official holidays (banks not working).
Before applying for visa in the Consular Section of the Embassy:
- fill in required visa application form by following the link https://visa.kdmid.ru/ and print it out.
- book your appointment in the Consular Section of the Embassy in the ELECTRONIC APPOINTMENT BOOKING SYSTEM by following the link http://colombo.kdmid.ru/