The Consular office has the authority to notarize according to the Russian legislation the documents to be submitted in Russia (such as Power of Attorney, Russian-English translation endorsement, copy endorsement, signature endorsement etc.).
The applicant must prove his identity with his original passport and ID card.
The processing time usually is the same working day.
Consular fee for Sri Lankan and third countries applicants:
- Power of Attorney 42 US dollars;
- Endorsement of translation from English to Russian 35 US dollars per one page of original text;
- Endorsement of translation from Russian to English 49 US dollars per one page of original text;
- True copy endorsement – 14 US dollars per one page of original text;
- Signature endorsement – 14 US dollars.